Soft memory foam replacement earbud tips make all-day listening more comfortable, stable and gloriously vibrant.
Comply tips are 30 times softer than silicone, cost-effective, simple to install, and backed by our 100% Guaranteed Fit Program.
- Unshakeable fit: Ear-conforming memory foam means all-day comfort – and no more chasing after an earbud that fell out.
- Peak performance: Comply tips reduce unwanted exterior noise so you can elevate your listening at lower volumes (protect those ears!); your favorite devices will work better than ever.
- Easy to use: Securely and easily attach to your device. No tools, no fuss.
- Charger-friendly: Comply tips are specially designed to fit in most wireless charging cases without interfering with charging.
- Extra Protection: Built-in TechDefender™ guard protects your earbuds' sound port from debris, wax and sweat.
Compatible with Lypertek, 1MORE ANC True Wireless, Tozo T6 & T12, Padmate Pamu Quiet, and more (see compatibility tab.)
Remove the eartips from your wireless earbuds
Firmly press Comply tip onto the soundport. Ensure the tip is secure before use.
Once installed, roll the tip between your fingers into a thin, round cylinder.
Gently insert the entire eartip into your ear and hold it in for 10-15 seconds.
Tips are compatible with these devices:
1More ANC True Wireless
1More Stylish True Wireless In-Ear
Beats Fit Pro
Beats Studio Buds
Earfun Free Pro
Huawei FreeBuds 4i
JBL® Tune 115
JBL® Tune T120TWS
JBL® UA Flash
JBL® UA True Wireless Streak
Master & Dynamic MW08
OnePlus Buds Z
PadMate PaMu Quiet
they stay in ear
There comfortable and they stay in ear and no fall out even when sweaty. Great product.
Works very well with the Sony WF-1000XM4 and M&D MW08S. They limit the bass a little, but that's ok with both of the mentioned TWS/earbuds. Love how the also limit the noise while chewing, running etc. Comfort is great. I think they deteriorates a little quick, and I think the price on all Complys are a little too high. But other than that I recommend them highly.
Work exactly as advertised. They stay in my ear and donâ€™t move. Iâ€™ve even recommended this brand at the AASP I work for
Great product and significant improvement over the standard tips provided with my original earphones.
They might be good, but I was dissapointed on 2 aspects: -they are advertised as compatible with the earfun free pro, but quite often the buds are not properly charging. I think the tips are too long/big for the charging case. -Even the small size foam are too big. But maybe I do have too small ear canals!