Soft memory foam replacement earbud tips make all-day listening more comfortable, stable and gloriously vibrant.
Comply tips are 30 times softer than silicone, cost-effective, simple to install, and backed by our 100% Guaranteed Fit Program.
- Unshakeable fit: Ear-conforming memory foam means all-day comfort – and no more chasing after an earbud that fell out.
- Peak performance: Comply tips reduce unwanted exterior noise so you can elevate your listening at lower volumes (protect those ears!); your favorite devices will work better than ever.
- Easy to use: Securely and easily attach to your device. No tools, no fuss.
- Charger-friendly: Comply tips are specially designed to fit in most wireless charging cases without interfering with charging.
- Extra Protection: Built-in TechDefender™ guard protects your earbuds' sound port from debris, wax and sweat.
Compatible with Jabra 65t and Jabra 75t.
Remove the eartips from your wireless earbuds
Firmly press Comply tip onto the soundport. Ensure the tip is secure before use.
Once installed, roll the tip between your fingers into a thin, round cylinder.
Gently insert the entire eartip into your ear and hold it in for 10-15 seconds.
Tips are compatible with these devices:
Jabra® Elite 3
Jabra® Elite 7 Pro
Jabra® Elite 7 Active
Jabra® Elite 65t
Jabra® Elite Active 65t
Jabra® Elite Sport
Jabra® Evolve 65t
Jabra® Jabra Elite 75t
Jabra® Jabra Elite Active 75t
- wax filter
The tips for the Jabra 75t's fit terrific. Comfort is awesome and the quality of the materials used are great.
These are a bit grippier than the tips supplied with the earbuds; the best thing about them, which the Jabra tips lack, is the wax filter that keeps crud from entering the earbuds themselves.
Perfect secure fit
Fit perfectly and buds do not come out my ears when I'm running.
Great fit, comfort and sound. Wish it was possible to buy only one pair for a better price
These tips fit better than the ones that come with the earbuds, but don't always provide an airtight seal. I also found that the the breakdown and need to be replaced more frequently than expected (I getting about 1 month of use before they start to disintegrate). That is much less durability that I expected given how long lasting Comply tips have been for previous earbuds that I've owned (Soundcore and EchoBuds in particular). Are you using some less durable material for these tips?